Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012: A Year In Review

Firstly, happy new year everyone! Once again, it's time to look back on some of the highlights of the last twelve months and to share a few of my favourite images with you from this past year.

It's been another great year for me with exciting wildlife encounters in several different countries. I've been lucky enough to have spent time in Canada, America, Sardinia, Sri Lanka, India and Cambodia, making 2012 one of my busiest travel years to date!

I spent the morning browsing through hundreds of photographs taken last year, and I've managed to whittle my favourites down to just ten images. These photographs bring back some amazing memories and I feel incredibly fortunate when I look back at what the year has held.

So here they are, my top 10 of 2012...


Red Fox - Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
Wild Boar Piglets - Sardinia, Italy
Common Kingfisher, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Wild Black Stallion - Alberta, Canada
Female Snowy Owl - Alberta, Canada
Red Fox - Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
Snow Pillows - Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
Sloth Bear - Yala National Park, Sri Lanka
Common Garden Lizzard - Yala National Park, Sri Lanka
Bull Bison - Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA


I want to thank everyone for all of the support and encouragement that I've received throughout the year, it really means a lot. I hope that you've enjoyed the images that I've shared with you and hopefully 2013 will bring with it many more exciting opportunities.

If you haven't done so already, don't forget to check out my facebook page to keep up to date with recent news and info. I also have a couple of interesting magazine features coming out next year which I'll keep you posted on.

Feel free to leave a comment below or to contact me via my website if you have any questions.


Thanks for reading and all the best for the new year!

Cai

No comments:

Post a Comment